Laundry Time

Friday, April 10, 2009 |

While I don't particularly want to divulge the number of times I've done my laundry over the semester, lets just say that it was definitely time. Yesterday, after pulling all of my clothes out of the washing machine and feeling as if I had truly accomplished something, I went outside to hang them out in the tuscan sun to dry.

Being one of the prettiest days yet, I felt quite satisfied with my decision knowing that all my clothes would be ready to slip on after a brief stint outside. But, about 20 minutes after I walked back inside... a thunder crash. The beautiful day had evaporated and, of course, a fierce downpour accompanied by hailstones had appeared outside. The storm ended just as quickly as it had began—just enough to soak my newly cleaned clothes and blow a few articles off the line.

While, of course, I was disappointed that my first Italian-style-drying had not gone as planned, it inspired a few good photos, viewable here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment